Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More On Grocery Carts

What local grocery stores have small carts for kids to push?

We were in LifeSource on Commercial recently and were very pleased to see that they'd purchased new carts including new little carts for kids. Bug always loves helping out with the grocery shopping by pushing her own little cart. The new carts glide much more smoothly than their old ones, which make it much easier on me if I end up needing to push it myself while carrying dd as we finish up our trip.

I'm also wondering, what grocery stores have antibacterial wipes near the door to clean off carts? I usually carry my own (when Bug was little we used a cart cover for her to sit on, which was especially helpful if she tried to gnaw on the handle).

3 comments:

Salem Man November 25, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Roth's has little carts.

Megan November 25, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

I think Roth's has mini-carts too

Mustang65 November 27, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

I'll third the Roth's vote. They also have wipes for the carts. :) Another bonus-nice employees...just like LifeSource.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP